Taking care of the built and natural environment for future generations
Our goal is to minimise the negative impacts of our operations and maximise the quality of the natural and built environment.
We understand the challenge is global and no single organisation can solve this in isolation. By working with industry partners to develop environmentally friendly processes and sustainable products, delivering energy efficient installations. At the same time remaining focused on reducing carbon and eliminating waste.
Through innovation and application of good practice, we aim to design a sustainable and high quality built environment with as little environmental impact as possible through the whole asset life cycle.
Aims and Objectives
Our aim is to continually improve our environmental performance and to provide our clients with the appropriate level of support in order for them to attain and maintain their environmental goals and aspirations. Our aims and objectives include:
- Integrating environmental considerations into our business planning and decision making.
- Being aware of our client’s environmental policy and strategy: proactively participating to achieve further improvements.
- Identifying, evaluating and managing environmental aspects associated with our activities to eliminate or reduce the likelihood of adverse impacts on the environment.
- Identifying and promoting the use of Best Available Techniques (BAT)
- Setting and reviewing of appropriate environmental targets as required.
- Continuously monitoring the Company's environmental performances by use of management review systems and procedures.
- Comply with all applicable legislation and regulatory statutory requirements and best practice.
- Committing to the prevention of pollution of all Company activities.
- Training all employees in environmental matters appropriate to their role.
- Conserving resources by the efficient consumption of energy and materials.
- Implementing waste minimisation programmes
- Encouraging all suppliers and subcontractors to develop environmental policies endeavouring to ensure that they comply with environmental requirements.
- Cooperating and communicating openly with our stakeholders: the public, relevant neighbours, government, regulatory authorities and all other interested parties towards the shared goal of improving the environment.
- Ensuring that this policy document is made available to clients and employees and is reviewed annually.